9630T Waterloo Employee Edition

MPR Models

• 1 month later...

I like this one, looks nice weathered.  I think its tricky to get hold of now, so perhaps I'll just dirty up the standard 9530T!

Lovely photos  :)

Thanks Joe  :) i think Outbacktoys still have some  :);)

got one week ago, one of the best purchases i have had, really like it, cant bring myself to get it out of the box though :D :D :D

I love mine to, they are really nice  :) :)

Thanks Joe  :) i think Outbacktoys still have some  :);)

I love mine to, they are really nice  :) :)

Still on outback, but at $135 a bit steep for me, I might just get one of the standard 9630T's and have a go at it with the MIG pigments I've got!  Really impressed with the model (despite hitch) and I am worrying about how much I am liking some of these Deere's lately :-\

Still on outback, but at $135 a bit steep for me, I might just get one of the standard 9630T's and have a go at it with the MIG pigments I've got!  Really impressed with the model (despite hitch) and I am worrying about how much I am liking some of these Deere's lately :-\

Maby you are born with a blue skin and green veins but you didn't know it until now Joe :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I picked up a 9630T Employee Edition off Ebay about a month a go. I really like the detail on this model and it really helps out the model with the "Dusty/Muddy" look to it.

Also got lucky and found one of the 1/32nd Magnam 275 "Dusty" at a local CIH dealer as well. Take Care Jason B

Hi

Yeah it was quite the hunt for the Dusty Magnam 275 though. Had to open every box on the shelf in several dealers to find the Dusty 275. Case IH partsmen in the dealers looked at me like I was crazy... ha ha!.  Take Care Jason