Bailey Silage and Grain Trailer

do the real bailys only have the bottom of the door open ?  i like these a lot wouldnt mind a grain one  :P

I was just about to ask the same as EVERY full grass load is gonna wedge in there when trying to tip the silage trailer....and what a waste of space when the back could be vertical and hold another cubic metre at least.... J H FORD trailers still rule. ;) 

I had a 14 tonne BAILEY grain trailer behind my FORD 7600 one day when maize harvesting, the farm we were on (out at Brenzett - Furnivalls, I think,) said they'de mend my trailer puncture for me and told me to hang on that to keep our gang going.

I was just about to ask the same as EVERY full grass load is gonna wedge in there when trying to tip the silage trailer....and what a waste of space when the back could be vertical and hold another cubic metre at least.... J H FORD trailers still rule. ;) 

I had a 14 tonne BAILEY grain trailer behind my FORD 7600 one day when maize harvesting, the farm we were on (out at Brenzett - Furnivalls, I think,) said they'de mend my trailer puncture for me and told me to hang on that to keep our gang going.

the top is like a "cat flap" design, the grain door goes over the top and the grass pushes the hood out of the way as it is hinged.  Bailey will make any type of rear opening system you want i think?  All depends on what silage sides you have.

• 2 weeks later...