New Holland TM

Its been a while but I started making a New Holland TM out of 2 models today.  I haven't touched any of my stuff since Spalding in April.  Must admit not much time at the moment with mini Psycho :o

I need about 2 hours with the filler and a file/sanding block for the mudguards.  Cab roof will be widened and lengthened very slightly to accomodate the valtra cab.  Its not a million miles away now the cab doors have been modified.

Need a decent carting tractor once I decide which of Dan's trailers to get for the display...

Front weights are temporary, any suggestions on front links ?? ???

post-124-132638880749_thumb.jpg

post-124-132638880754_thumb.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about the Renault Atlas but look too big to me  ??? Deutz A frame is good, but lots of conversions with them on. ??? although it might look better with a bright red a frame.  One contractor near me runs a few Tm165's with them.

Mini psycho :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the wonderfull world of fatherhood Ian ::) ::)

On Dads TM155 the factory fit front linkage has rams that push down on the ends of the arms behind the front grill the only model front linkage I can think of like this is on the Wiese Fendt ??? ???

I thought about the Renault Atlas but look too big to me  ??? Deutz A frame is good, but lots of conversions with them on. ??? although it might look better with a bright red a frame.  One contractor near me runs a few Tm165's with them.

The PMA front hitch mate, new one in white metak now.

Will you change the rear hitch?

Looks nice and I am sure you will make a great job Ian.

The mudguards are ok, I was using them because I like the shape of the cab frame.  Im off to buy some filler this afternoon and will be slapping that on tonight ready for sanding tomorrow.

Has anyone got any good pics of a TM front linkage. ;)

Its about time I made some models for myself, need a good collection for the display cabinet to show to my lad once he's old enough to not want to eat them or bury them  :D

The mudguards are ok, I was using them because I like the shape of the cab frame.  Im off to buy some filler this afternoon and will be slapping that on tonight ready for sanding tomorrow.

Has anyone got any good pics of a TM front linkage. ;)

Its about time I made some models for myself, need a good collection for the display cabinet to show to my lad once he's old enough to not want to eat them or bury them  :D

i can get some tonight of the new linkage fitted to the TM range

if your looking for a front link like the one in the last two pics the uh hurlimann 100 front link would be perfect as it is folded up like the one is the pics :-\ its up to you other than that the deutz would link would be a good match as its folded down with an A-frame

if your looking for a front link like the one in the last two pics the uh hurlimann 100 front link would be perfect as it is folded up like the one is the pics :-\ its up to you other than that the deutz would link would be a good match as its folded down with an A-frame

I like the idea of the hurlimann ;)