Harvest Action in Holland 15/09 update 28/09 page 6 and up

ertlerik

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the two Deutz working together, make a good photo's with that bright green. I also like the look of that MF 3125 on proper rubber, makes it look really big and very smart. Of course, the 390 is my favourite, Hi-Line and side shift aswell 8)

The muck pics are cool aswell. What manure are they spreading? Strange to see a W up on the heap, it must be quite dense.

Tris, i was surpriced to see the W on there as well at first i thought is was compost, but when i got out off the car to make the pic it sure smelled like chicken ****.

Erik.

Liking the 7700 and 8210 ;) Also thats the first time ive seen deep ploughing before. What benefits would there be for that ???:-\

The plowing is done to mix the heavy clay top soil with the sandy soil that is a little over a meter down, so you end up with a lighter soil, that is easy er to work.

Erik.

Nice pictures there Erik especially the Fords ;D

Lucky chap getting all those brochures too :'(

The brochures are not for me, i will take them to the USA, and give them to Jason Hasert off the toy tractor times, he collects farm related brochures, and these brands are not easy to get in the USA.

I am still looking for a brochure on the Fendt 9460R Combine, he would like to have that and so far i can not find it, iff anyone can help me i would appriciate that a lot.

Erik.