Zwolle 2008 - Texas FTF show report... Update

texas

Guy, guys,

could someone get me back on track with the 1455's?

I see pictures of a 1455 with grey decals and silver wheels and that is was made from 86 till 96. But according to other pictures this is not the case...

Might it be possible to post pictures of every single type of 1455 that was made, at least 5 or 6 different ones ???

Thanks in advance,

Jack.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the silver decal CASE IH and silver wheels was introduced around 1994 when Case updated the name from Case International on all their tractors. So the 1455 had two cabs, pre 1981 and post 1981, two bonnets, pre 1987 and post 1987, two colours, pre 1985 and post 1985 and three decals, International, Case International and CaseIH.

the silver decal CASE IH and silver wheels was introduced around 1994 when Case updated the name from Case International on all their tractors. So the 1455 had two cabs, pre 1981 and post 1981, two bonnets, pre 1987 and post 1987, two colours, pre 1985 and post 1985 and three decals, International, Case International and CaseIH.

So when i understand this wright, there should be 2 more tractors after the 3 that are out now, the pre 85 with the comfort cab, and the and the last one with the Case IH decal and grey stripe  ???

Erik.

Er komen nog decals van de latere serie  (grijs zwart )

en nog losse complete wielen met grijze velgen.

Of nog een serie complete tractoren met deze nieuwe decals (transfers )

en zilvergrijze velgen maar is nog niet zeker wordt wel gevraagd

that is from their own site (text with no.3 and translated it says the following :

There will be decals of the later series (grey-black)

and also lose complete wheels with grey rims.

Or! also a new series complete tractors with these new decals

and silver rims but that is not yet certain but is asked for.

so that is why i wrote that there might not be a no.4 !