Big yellow beast!!

JC

Wouldn't be the hardest thing to do i dont think  :-\ :-\

Is this a question or just a statement? In my case I can not do any work like this for a few reasons. First off is I don't have much money since I am disabled and am relying on my comp checks to make ends meet (which don't make ends meet :-\). Another reason is my work bench is in the cellar at my parents house and I can't get to the cellar right now (well, I can but it isn't safe or easy for me). I wish it was at my new house but even then I am not staying there right now until I am able to finish the work on the house (I am not able to work again till mid April at the earliest :().

I do know once I am in my new house I am going to enjoy building custom and conversion models as I will have a great work space there with a lot of room.  :)

Is this a question or just a statement? In my case I can not do any work like this for a few reasons. First off is I don't have much money since I am disabled and am relying on my comp checks to make ends meet (which don't make ends meet :-\). Another reason is my work bench is in the cellar at my parents house and I can't get to the cellar right now (well, I can but it isn't safe or easy for me). I wish it was at my new house but even then I am not staying there right now until I am able to finish the work on the house (I am not able to work again till mid April at the earliest :().

I do know once I am in my new house I am going to enjoy building custom and conversion models as I will have a great work space there with a lot of room.  :)

It was a statement towards Bluepower  :) :) :);)

Bluepower Get you finger out  :D :D :D