UH MF 8690

nathan

well i see no one had done this one yet so here you go

the detail is very good on the outside, the front linkage is well made and is part of the skid unit.Te front linkage has no A frame but comes with a top link.The linkage is stiff but i think that it would become loose in time which could be a problem in time for heavy front implentments .The cab on the outside has 2 becons, spotlights all round.Inside the cab is very good with a better detailed dash to other UH models. The controls are part of the seat and that has good detail too. The rear linkage is standard UH but with a top link that doesn't move.

The down sides to this model are small . The rear axle is fixed and the front steering isn't the best. There isn't any warning decals that i could see like on the landini power master. but other than that its a very good model for the money.

post-618-132638966147_thumb.jpg

post-618-132638966172_thumb.jpg

Voted as 'tractor of the year 2009' in real life so perhaps we can expect some to come out in a special box later on.

It is a super model in my opinion and the rear top link does move but might be stiff on some that makes it seem fixed. The dealer box is very smart. There are some kicking around in all grey livery harking back to the T20.

Voted as 'tractor of the year 2009' in real life so perhaps we can expect some to come out in a special box later on.

It is a super model in my opinion and the rear top link does move but might be stiff on some that makes it seem fixed. The dealer box is very smart. There are some kicking around in all grey livery harking back to the T20.

Ya Wat? Convo's?

it's definatly fixed in myin! i found out the hard way  :D :D :D