taarup 10x

i need pics of the back of a 10x as im planning to scratch build 1,and would any1 have pics of back of taarup 602b/622b as there also on the to do list,tried evrywhere and need your pics to create the model,any help greatly appreciated

thanx for pics,the back 1,s of ten x should be ok to work off,the 622 id maybe nd a better shot of back,ive got the brochures for ten x and 622 and 602 but they dont show the back,i used to draw away from a contractor who used 602b and 602c b4 updating to a 622,bear with me an ill get through them all,buiding 4 harvesters at min so you,s will have pics sn,the taarups will prob be a month..

got started today on the 10x in between painting 2 tractors and 2 other harvesters,the 10x is an extremely awkward model to build,itll have to be like the rest and totally scratch built,the pick up took hrs and the chute,but sure there,s none of them straight forward,appreciate more pics if there,s any out there.....

the ten x will be completed this week,now i know why no1 has tackled the building of 1 of these before,they are a total headache to make,id say the most difficult of all,i reckon there,s around 4.5 days work in scratch building 1 of these,felt like abandoning the project more than once only i can,t let you,s down......the taarup men that is.....

the ten x will be completed this week,now i know why no1 has tackled the building of 1 of these before,they are a total headache to make,id say the most difficult of all,i reckon there,s around 4.5 days work in scratch building 1 of these,felt like abandoning the project more than once only i can,t let you,s down......the taarup men that is.....

good man Brian, can't wait to see the pics of her!  :)

i think the 622 wud prob be handier built,the diff shapes on the ten x make it very hard to make,iv had 7 fotos in front of me wen building and ive noticed a few difference,s in the taarup early and late version and the later kv version,these are the kind of things to take on board mid build,its gona be the taarup version im building,the version in the pics sent on the ford 8210,id say that was a quite late taarup version????

i think the 622 wud prob be handier built,the diff shapes on the ten x make it very hard to make,iv had 7 fotos in front of me wen building and ive noticed a few difference,s in the taarup early and late version and the later kv version,these are the kind of things to take on board mid build,its gona be the taarup version im building,the version in the pics sent on the ford 8210,id say that was a quite late taarup version????

i think its a 96 model  :-\ as we bought a taarup mower ,taarup forager and the nh 7840 at the same time,and the 7840 towed the forager to our yard from the dealers  ;)

ten x is built,im not sorry,it was problematic right to the end,paint drying now for 24hrs and then ill get to finish it, i'll get pics up 2mrw nyt tomorrow night and c wot u see what you thnk!!!!!!!!!!

MODIFIED FOR TEXT TALK!!!

i have copied all the shapes and working on this model as the real one,the hydraulic drawbar works,the reel come,s on and off to reveal the working,s behind,however when i get the time i,ll finish it to the last and it,ll look the part,and i,ll get good picture,s upthe different shapes made it very hard work to make but the pics i was sent made the build possible,i knew by looking at it that there was going to be problems and i think that,s why i,ve been putting the project off,now i,m hopefully going to build that 622b,no doubt creating it,s own problems....

scratch built yes,i dont think you,d ever master them,every 1 one presents a new challenge,ill be posting some new pics within the month of other new harvesters,im nearly always working on a new 1 one alongside building to order,they certainly keep me busy

MODIFIED FOR TEXT TALK - PLEASE USE FULL WORDS