4 meters drilling combination with fronttank

My latest project is drilling combination wich is 4 meters wide. I based it on an old Britains Accord seeder and the Universal-Hobbies Prosol powerharrow. The fronttank is almost finished, and I've painted the powerharrow.

Start of the tank.

bild3031lo6.jpg

bild3032ee8.jpg\

A picture of the real one that is owned by the company I work for. I'm building it because we now purchased a new one and don't want to forget about this one! ;)

afbeelding0157901798sn7.jpg

Here all painted!

bild30347179524bh6.jpg

bild30357201868hr9.jpg

powerharrow

bild30337224190wl5.jpg

Thanks for your comments!

Ziko very nice mate does this mean that you will have to build a 6810 now

No Pete, you should have seen this is a 00 series! :o So I'm going to build a 6600 ;) The 6810 is next.

Thanks for the compliments!

Heavy looking soil your on ziko

Yeah it's heavy clay.

@Pete, no sorry mate I haven't...

Little update, finished up the fronttank. The wheels is CNC-cut bij Marien from Agriscale.nl very good service and fast delivery!

bild30781550705qu6.jpg

bild30791567842yd5.jpg

bild30801588713ea8.jpg

Thanks! ;)

@Jez, he hasn't got anything in stock. You just send him a picture of the part you need and give him some measurements then he makes a CAD drawing from it and CNC cut it. But if you ask for a sprocket wheel like this he can use the drawing he did for me and it will turn out a bit cheaper than when he has to draw it too.

Looks great! The front tank looks really smart, will it have an openinglid? The rear half of the projevct is also coming on. Are they the tines from the ROS Scarifier?

I want a CNC Machine!!  :o

Thanks mate! Not sure, you can take the lid off, but the real one hasnt got a lid but a sail.

Yup I wrecked a Scariflex for that, saved me many hours I guess :D