Neu Farmsland Claas 936 RZ as seen on the bay

ferrit

I have got hold of one of the Neu Farmsland Claas 936 RZ that are on Fleabay at the moment. Its reasonable quality if a little plasticy.

The loader seems OK but i doubt it will last to long if little hands get hold of it. The chassis is plastic but the bonnet and lower cab sections are die cast. The lights and motor make this quite entertaining but the model doesn't run indefinitely, it seems to run for about 30 seconds before stopping. The rear hitch works but that's all I am prepared to say :-\

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

loader removed

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

last one

DSCF0302.jpg

no they dont rhys there like a c shape and are a bit wider apart.

mine didnt work for long so then i did a bit of fault diagnosis and found that the battery connection from bonnet to chassis was loose so power wasnt transferring :-\

Cheers mate  ;) i dont think il bother buying one then  :-\

I wont buy one either cos it sucks!!

Atlas always was the ugly duckling in the Renault portfolio and painting it Claas green hasnt improved it ;D

Roll on UHs new Claas Arion 640 :-* thats a really nice looker and too a lesser degree so is the  new Axion850.

As for the Atlas well Claas have ditched it and the rumour mill says an all new singing and dancing 300+ hp tractor range could arrive next month in Paris ;) and no doubt UH or somebody will quickly make a 1/32 model of it that will be vastly more desireable than the Atlas ever was!!