lemken solitare

JD1

i need a new drill and was looking at a uh solitaire but its pretty expensive and i have had problems with uh build quality before . the siku lemken drill is pretty cheap and i know siku models are as tough as stones but i wanted a pneumatic drill , does anyone have a uh solitare and have had any problems with or what they think of it

Hi

I would rate uh drill 6.5 out of 10

Bad points are

defently not for carpet farmers, my one had a few things broken in the box ,the drilling bit dosnt fold up too well as there are so many hoses and it dosnt fit on all siku tractors but it cant be ajusted ;)

good points

its got very good detail , accruate and look perfect on a display :)

if your putting in a field on a display floded out go for it but if if its for the the carpet farm its a no go ;)

hope this helped

I have the solitaire, and agree the seeding part does not fold at all!!! it is acracking model, although did have problems hitching it on to either UH or Siku tractors. In my opinion the Simba Horsch is the supreme model, looks and use wise....

I have the solitaire, and agree the seeding part does not fold at all!!! it is acracking model, although did have problems hitching it on to either UH or Siku tractors. In my opinion the Simba Horsch is the supreme model, looks and use wise....

I have to agree ive got the Horsch and have no issues with it.

• 3 months later...

Mine met with a sorry end a couple of weeks ago, the seeder part snapped right off, so now i have a lovely 6 mtr folding power harrow (with markers!!) and a seeder with no hitch. I would glue them back together but kind of like the power harrow as it is, anyone got any ideas on how to turn the seeder part in to an attachable implement??