Silage 2009 discusion-videos-pictures

jdman

bit early i know but i just cant wait ::) ::)

if you have any videos or pictures or have found any good pictures from previous seasons please post them here ;D:) :) :) :) thanks to all

jdman

i will also get my pictures up on this topic very soon  :) :)

i was wondering cant we have like a officel topic with just 2009 silage pics in instead of ones from last year so its easy to see this years ones compared to last years like what they do on the french forum grostracteurspassion and have it as a sticky 

cant wiat to push in this year...with he neighbours new deutz, 162 horse, front linkage and pto :o they just got her on friday and got a run in her on saturday..she is a quick yoke :o think im slurrying with her at the weekend ;D ;D

we call them deutz tractors the early learning tractor over here, each spool valve lever is a different colour  :D

thats what you want :D not new hollands that you need a scientist in to tell you what to do ;D:D

better than a fendt you need a degree in computing before you can drive them  :D :D

nothing wrong with that scientist, he keeps us on the right lines :D

• 3 weeks later...