Model Fair Banbridge 2nd April 2009

B A Baracus

Hello Guys Thanks for the kind comments about my show in the Banville House Hotel in Banbridge.

Date: Thursday 2nd April 2009.

The Admission charge is £3 and the doors will be open from 5pm until 9pm. 

This year we have more farm and agriculture related items, as there will also be DVD's and books for sale at the show.  There will be a wide range of Farm models including Universal Hobbies, Britain's, Siku and Wiking.  Other models will also be on sale including Corgi and Tekno Lorries and Minichamps and AutoArt models.  I myself will be bringing some rare and hard to get models to the show.

If anyone wants any further details they can contact me on 028 38331106.  The phone number in the first post is wrong.

Hope to see you all there and thanks for the interest and support.

Alan

Hi there im not too sure what the other traders are bringing, but in argicultural models i will have Britain's (including most of the John Deere collection), Universal Hobbies (1:32 and 1:16 scale tractors and farm implements) and Ros (Fiat 180-90) models. I will also have corgi and tekno lorries and i will also be releasing the first lorry of my collection which is Carna Transport made by WSI.

Thanks

Alan

Hello everyone just like to tell you about a special offer at the Banville Toy/Model show this Thursday night.  I am offering 10% off the RRP of all my agricultural models, you will be able to get the vouchers at reception.

The Vouchers will only be valid for the fair and only one may be used per customer.

Thanks

Alan

AM MODELS AND TOYS

Hello everyone i would appreiate it if you where at the show last night that you could give me some feedback on it.

Im looking to know what your thoughts on it are?  And also what you thought on the variety of stalls and models on display.

Im always looking for ways to improve the show. 

Personnally i think that it was a great success, and im already planning the next one.

Thanks

Alan

• 2 weeks later...