rotary parlour

farmermarshall

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming on a treat stephen i have some pics in my work topic may be of some use to you we look after five rotary parlours on our patch four are internal milking , one is external and floats on water , i have also made two model ones, i used marbles for rotating them ,routed out grooves in top circle and same on bottom circle , but i did say to garrett at toytrac a few years ago you may be able to use the display turntables  that the models go round on at the shows , dont forget thou stephen there is always two places empty to allow for cows going off and cows coming on  ;) never took any pics of mine i thought i was a bit of an annorake until got on here and found there was a lot of peoples like us  ,keep the pics coming ;)

coming along nicly mate i think i might start building one ;) ;) ;)

one thing (just saying this because i work on a rotary dairy) are u going to put feed buckets in the bails so they can have a feed as they are milked ??

cheers

Reece

:o Fantastic Stephen, just came across this topic this morning you've made a great job of that rotary parlour it'll be great to see it finished excellent  ;)

:-[ cheers Garret thanks mate 2 more nights should complete it i think  ;)

coming along nicly mate i think i might start building one ;) ;) ;)

one thing (just saying this because i work on a rotary dairy) are u going to put feed buckets in the bails so they can have a feed as they are milked ??

cheers

Reece

thanks Reece not installing feeders at the mnute because i was too late in starting it,its supposed to be ready for displaying in a weeks time  ;)

:o great work stephen!! :o8) nice size of a collecting yard too!

cheers Matty collecting would really need to be bigger maybe i,ll split the herd  ;)

fine work fm

cheers pete slowly getting there  ;)

looks good ste ;)

thanks Brendan  ;)

very nice

what make os it gooing to be ???

thanks bud not just sure yet maybe that's a bad thing ,either way it will not be a serious difference though if i do it alfa-laval i may have an immediate customer