At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suppose his will have the electronic control box then  ??? we weren't so fussed about that but the dealers wouldn't put 2 separate hyd pipes on so we could work individually, said they weren't covered to do it or something daft  :-\ so we did it ourselves  :D  over here they recalled all the new models to add strengthening to the front frame a few months after we got it  :-\ ::)

I wish it was a 890 lifting ours, bloody new holland 2205  ::) 3/4 mph  :'(

not studied her right yet lad last i heard is that she will be goin on the wee fordy cos the 6330 will be mowin hay sometimes so what like is she to put on one tractor to the other alot of electric work needed or not  :-\

well jd 6330 claas 2900 stewart 28ft flat bed and cattle box amazone spreader new mig welder and a lexion 420  :oand 5 new stewart silage trailers planned next year  :o

oh and we may see a 7930 this year aswell

found a few more pictures, the new 270, had to go and gather up a few old bales that were down the field at easter  ;)she dosnt like pulling :-\ :'(

Thats because she wasn't designed to pull  ::) ::)

so what was the hitch designed for  ???::) ::):P

Yes hitches are designed to couple to trailers, But id say it would be a option on the machine or maybe the buddy fitted it himself  :-\  It wouldn't be designed to pull big loads due to the transmission on the jcb  ;)

Yes hitches are designed to couple to trailers, But id say it would be a option on the machine or maybe the buddy fitted it himself  :-\   It wouldn't be designed to pull big loads due to the transmission on the jcb  ;)

someones been listening at college, get you.... transmission..... veeery fancy  :P :P ::)

I dont have any pics of the inside of the cab, ill get a few at the weekend. I like it, its small and cozy, good visibility could sit in it and do a days work ok.. there are 4 gears on the forward reverse shuttle to the left of the steering wheel  ;)

the 310s bigger in about every way possible i think, especially the price  :o neighbor bought one so well have to inspect when hes at the silage  ;D

think everyone different for are yard a pivot steer is best suited but we have considered a 536 before  :-\ ;)