Who make these models? Fordson E27N & Massey TE20

Barry

Met a man today who had these, he did'nt know who made them so i thought i'd ask the experts.........

White metal, i couldn't see any names on them, hope somebody will recognise them and tell me the maker and if £60 is the right price, or are they worth more/less?

Massey

P260609_1641.jpg

P260609_164101.jpg

P260609_1642.jpg

P260609_164201.jpg

Fordson

P260609_165201.jpg

P260609_1652.jpg

P260609_1653.jpg

N.B

I spent about 45 minutes searching on the forum to check if there were other posts with these models in and i couldn't find anything

I've tried to add as much information as I can

The models are not for sale....yet, but could be, please refer to the forum guidelines to find the correct avenue for purchasing

Bought un-boxed, from a collection, re-boxed by G&M originals and sold (or some were) on the internet.

When Mr Originals reads this he will give you a more definitive answer and more details.

Edited post.

Just gone through something else and this is how these models stack up. Purchased from the maker of the Britains 'vintage series' tractor castings that were basically 'leftovers' without their plinth, the rest is above.