Harvest Pics

britainsnut

Some pictures now from recent good weather harvesting days. I have this year bought a hdd camcorder so most of my pictures have a video to accompany them which i will get round to putting on youtube at some pointand adding a link.

First up a Claas Dominator Mega 208 with JD7710 and 7530

DSCF2720.jpg

DSCF2724.jpg

DSCF2725.jpg

DSCF2727.jpg

DSCF2728.jpg

DSCF2730.jpg

All the pictures from now consist of New Holland being my brand of choice ;) with most of them coming from just one afternoon when i went out and found 5 harvesting scenes containing 9 NH combines with the best find coming right at the end of the day where i was lucky enough to find 2 CR980s and a CR9080 all in one field just finishing off an just managed to get one photograph with all three in the same shot :P

DSCF2667.jpg

DSCF2668.jpg

DSCF2695.jpg

DSCF2696.jpg

DSCF2697.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

Next up icame across a pairing i thought i recognised as the one i got a ride in last year being a CX8060 and TX62 but it turns out this was a similar combo being a CX8080 and TX68 :)  Couldnt get any decent shots of the TX because of the amount of dust :(

DSCF2787.jpg

DSCF2788.jpg

DSCF2795.jpg

DSCF2796.jpg

DSCF2797.jpg

DSCF2798.jpg