Westpoint Toy Fair. Exeter.

powerrabbit

Just thought I'd mention that the next one is this coming Sunday 1st November. I know that one stall holder will have some of the new releases such as the UH 1:16 Nuffield, Britains County and the UH MF 590.

i will be there but the only new stuff from me will be the britains maxxum 125 uh valtra S and thats about it. delivery didn't come friday  >:( >:(>:( >:(  and had a good week on ebay.anybody else going then.

I'll be there Nathan at some point.  Busy decorating, so will have to first coat the walls before I can go!!

not a bad show today must of been the bad weather that bought the people in . nice to see members again , some prices were well over the top ie ford 5610 boxed not A1 but £75 i dont think so :o

the next show is 10th of jan 2010 hope to see you there.

was telling people about the forum  which some hadn't heard of. well they have now :D

Nice to see you there again Nathan. Sorry I did'nt come back the third time after we were discussing the Ford tractors but there were none of what we were looking for for the intended purpose but I think there might be a couple in the bottom depths of my 'for spares, repairs or convo box. Will keep you informed.  ;)