new holland 8040

i started out on fiats 20 years ago know drive a loader a volvol90f that keeps me busy nearly all year round when not on that drive R500 scania dont do much tractor driveing anymore to busy with loader we run deutz fendt and jd the fendt being the best of them we have another 936 on the way getting rid of jd 8530 boss dont like it keeps giveing brake trouble none of the lads like it either a friend of mine runs a few new hollands he has a tm190 tm175 t6080 tg285 says there a good tractor dont know much about them there getting very popular up around here

mmmmmmm tg ha im lucky enough only drive tractors in my spare time it keeps me interested in them im a panel beater and spray painter from nine to six and i restore a few tractors in the evenins it all goes out the window though come the first week of may