a trip to a local contractor

B O R

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely yard full of kit, one of them places you just can't do justice in photos without it all being outside. An ariel shot of that lot would be awesome. Nice to see it all parked up under cover and in clean sheds too, alot of pride there by the looks of it. How many full time staff would he employ ie, excluding seasonal trailer pilots?

Lovely yard full of kit, one of them places you just can't do justice in photos without it all being outside. An ariel shot of that lot would be awesome. Nice to see it all parked up under cover and in clean sheds too, alot of pride there by the looks of it. How many full time staff would he employ ie, excluding seasonal trailer pilots?

Posted by Fergie699 in an earlier post  ;)

he has about 30 men working for he is able to keep them working all year round ....

i would say hes been contracting 50 years plus

Hey Roy, what about Muhammeds yard next???!! I.E. David Porter Contracts!!!! Another fine yard of equipment!! Or J. D. Townleys either!! :)

They are going to be hard to beat John Dan's!!!

I still can't get over how kind John Dan and son's were to us!!! Tea coffee and biscuits put out for us, he didn't have too either! I'm sure they were tortured with all the questions!!!  ;D

As Brian or Roy said, a visit up when they are getting ready for silage would be excellent  8)

l

Hey Roy, what about Muhammeds yard next???!! I.E. David Porter Contracts!!!! Another fine yard of equipment!! Or J. D. Townleys either!! :)

after the hospitality we were given at jd ohares. Porter or Townley would have the manners to give us a tour in saying that i might get in contact with one of porters drivers and ask would he do it .i was there a couple of years ago doing a bit of building for porter and got a good look round the big shed mighty yard he has

They are going to be hard to beat John Dan's!!!

I still can't get over how kind John Dan and son's were to us!!! Tea coffee and biscuits put out for us, he didn't have too either! I'm sure they were tortured with all the questions!!!  ;D

As Brian or Roy said, a visit up when they are getting ready for silage would be excellent  8)

oh count me in  :of:P