G&M Originals. New Model.

powerrabbit

I have been given the privelage of unveiling the latest introduction of the new 1939 David Brown VAK1 tractor model from this well respected and renowned builder of stunning tractor and other models.

This tractor will be announced in the April issue of T&M Magazine from which time it will be available. The tractor is in 1:16 scale and will be limited to a build number of just 150 units. The cost of the model will be a very reasonable £230 and considering the time and effort gone into it, is a very good price, this model has been in development for nearly a year, started in 2009 being the 70th anniversary of David Brown Tractors and the first D.B. tractor produced.

If there are enough orders this model will also be available in its 'War-time economy' version with steel wheels and pressed steel 'bullet-hole' grille. This version will be very limited to 30 or 40 models and will be the same price.

The model will be on G&M Originals website next week where you can view more details for ordering.

The following pictures are of the finished prototype which are the first that anyone in the world (apart from me) have seen. This prototype will be joining my collection.

VAK1Prototype04.jpg

VAK1Prototype03.jpg

VAK1Prototype02.jpg

VAK1Prototype01.jpg