NEW HOLLAND 900 FORAGER

B O R

i can build a 790 yes but wont be doing one to i get an order.......ive a few new foragers being built at the minute so they,ll be along within the next few weeks....i usually find i have to build one to be able to work out a price based around time etc.... im trying to get the new foragers built around orders and thats not easy,ive 2 pottingers built last week and 4 mengeles on the bench this week so i have limited time to get to new ones but the new foragers im at presently are proving to be very time consuming........

• 2 weeks later...

My next new forager will be along next week...It is proving to be one of the most challenging yet,the more shapes involved  and complex pickups get the more i get slowed down,some just need totally redesigning from anything i previously done,but i have 4 variants of the one model in the building process now,been at them a while so hopefully have a result soon