Our Masseys

denis086

a pic of the side panel almost ready

DSCF1541.jpg

a pic of the valve i got off of the scrap digger its not the tidiest with the handle bent and the top missing but it works perfectly so i can use the 165 for log splitting now i still have to make up some sort of bracket for the coupling on the back so its not just hanging there  ;)  i had a bit of trouble fitting it because the original pipe was still down in it from when the original was fitted but a different pipe must have been needed for the valve to fit the 188 so it must have been left on it but when i was lifting up the cover the pipe came up too and i had a bit of bother finding the hole again  ::) 

DSCF1557.jpg

DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

one of the springs that pull the brakes back up and stop them locking down was broken so a spare one from the digger was put on

DSCF1561.jpg

a replacement foot trottle if we do it up we wont need to build up the original just pop this one on  ;)

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1551.jpg

the 3085 hasnt been up to much because i went to start it 2 days ago and both batteries were flat so i took them out today and we might get 2 more over the weekend  ;)

DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1556.jpg