Moira Farm and Construction model display show October 2010.

Hillview

Moira Model Club are hosting their 5th Farm and construction model display show on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October 2010.

This show as featured in Classic Tractor July 2010 has the reputation of being the number one diorama show in the UK and Ireland. 30 display entries have been received to date and this October show will undoubtly be the best Moira show.

The article in Classic Tractor only gives you a taster of the Moira show. The displays are huge and the detail unreal! The displays are full of scratchbuilt and converted models, handmade buildings, realistic fields and farm scenes.

It is being held in Trummery Sales Arena, Moira, Northern Ireland and proceeds of the show will go to charity. G and M Farm Models and a few local model sellers will also be in attendance.

It is only 15 minutes from Belfast International airport and around 30 minutes from Belfast city Airport. Also a couple of hours drive from Dublin.

This is definitely a show not to be missed! Ryan Air, Easyjet, Bmi, Stena, P&O, can all get get you to Northern Ireland at a low cost so you have no excuse!!

All FTF members will be made welcome at the show.

Moira Model club looks forward to seeing you there. Please send a pm if you want further details regarding the show! Thanks for your interest.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

will be nice to catch up with you again, you going on another spending spree?  ;D

noel cant wait to see your set up as aprils was excellent, as for the spending spree i do have some ideas as a project for next year so probably yes if i have anything left after the next fortnight, lanark tractor show on sat im picking up 11 possibly 12 models from g &m and next sunday im at spalding so it`ll be a very expensive fortnight then ive got moira and in november was going to go to zwolle but have decided to go to the lakeland model show which is the same weekend and give me time to save uo for zwolle next year

• 3 weeks later...

ill be see n plenty of it from thursday night on till late saturday night.hopefully it ll be as good if not better than the last october show..keep a wee eye on thistopic as there ll be plenty of photos to shows what its all about..

For our non text talking friends:

I will be seeing plenty of it from thursday night on till late saturday night.hopefully it will be as good if not better than the last october show..keep a small eye on thistopic as there will be plenty of photos to show what it's all about..

hi thats me just home from moira after a 23 and a half hour round trip, i am currently uploading my photo`s to photobucket so will upload them tomorrow, id like to say many thanks to everyone for making it such a great day and having such excellent diaramas from the farming scenes to the construction ones,

thanks to brian ( b d contracts ) and roy ( mf699) for all their hard work in organising such an excellent show

also good to meet up with a few fellow ftf members, noel , bor ,  robert henning , soloshep, just to mention a few , a big thank you to all involved