Moira Farm and Construction model display show October 2010.

Hillview

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking the time Brian to come across to our show.

Hope you had a good time.

More pictures to add to Brian below

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/noelksmall/Moira2010/

thanks noel had an excellent time and wouldnt miss the show, good to see the profesional photographer got all the stands and models that i missed,

roll on the spring show

A lot of work on those tables. The construction and demolition displays are something else, that turbine crane. ...  :of :of I do like the old brick building being taken down by the hydraulic claws. As for the farm displays, hands down. ... the chap with the cattle strip grazing and the New Holland 8000 harvesting. Less is more for me, that looks like a true working farm to me and am well impressed with it. Oh nearly forgot, the MF dealership. ... also very very nice  8):) :)

What a great show it just get's bettter every time! Well done to the lad's who organised it. I was there with my MF dealership and had a great time. Talked to a lot people from all over the country it's nice when someone comment's on what u you have and the work to put it together! Also came home with a few more model's than I went with (don't tell the wife). Once again great show thanks lad's.

EDIT - TEXT TALK

A lot of work on those tables. The construction and demolition displays are something else, that turbine crane. ...  :of :of I do like the old brick building being taken down by the hydraulic claws. As for the farm displays, hands down. ... the chap with the cattle strip grazing and the New Holland 8000 harvesting. Less is more for me, that looks like a true working farm to me and am well impressed with it. Oh nearly forgot, the MF dealership. ... also very very nice  8):) :)

Thats Paul Savages display, he's the fella that makes the sheds that you see on a lot of the layouts. That man is a genus, if i could borrow his mind for a few weeks, he's full of ideas!!!

Was a great show, shame NIE electricity went to half power for 90 min or so due to a big surge, but luckily we had a lightly gantry hired earlier that day.

Roll on the next show  :)