MB trac 1300 (new ray)

jordantaylor

I think they came in around the mid 1980's, the stabaliser legs were on all of them and on the platform behind the cab there is the representation of a coil of wire rope painted silver in the moulding. I believe that the initial intention was that it would have been released with a winch which would explain the legs and rope but the winch never went as far as production.

I think they came in around the mid 1980's, the stabaliser legs were on all of them and on the platform behind the cab there is the representation of a coil of wire rope painted silver in the moulding. I believe that the initial intention was that it would have been released with a winch which would explain the legs and rope but the winch never went as far as production.

Thank You

The legs are for a back actor attachment that comes on some versions, I have gotten two over the years, one with back actor and one without. I removed the back actor as it was a bit crap, the other one I started to put the mechanism of a battery powered Ertl Case (4884?) in, but never finished it. It is from the same series as the Ford 8630.