Classic Tractor October 2010

Classic Tractor never lets me down. Always a cracking magazine every month.

I always judge how good an issue is by how often I will go back and reread articles in it. This October issue will come under the heading of most often thumbed.

Cracking MF 3000 fleet, small balers, MF 8100 series case study, Oldest Zetors, Yellow Giants etc. One of the best Rory has done.

Two minor points. Found a couple of typos which i have never noticed before, outside the small ads section, and in the small baler article the writer says Lely are only manufacture selling new small balers into the UK. The MF web site is showing the 1800 series as still being available. But I stress I am being very picky over a very good issue.

Classic Tractor never lets me down. Always a cracking magazine every month.

I always judge how good an issue is by how often I will go back and reread articles in it. This October issue will come under the heading of most often thumbed.

Cracking MF 3000 fleet, small balers, MF 8100 series case study, Oldest Zetors, Yellow Giants etc. One of the best Rory has done.

Two minor points. Found a couple of typos which i have never noticed before, outside the small ads section, and in the small baler article the writer says Lely are only manufacture selling new small balers into the UK. The MF web site is showing the 1800 series as still being available. But I stress I am being very picky over a very go issue.

yeah i saw that. i thought New Holland sold small balers in the uk as well

Dear An Interest Spectator,

Thanks for your kind comments and sorry about the typos and the mistake with the baler. I did query that Lely statement at the time, but should have checked it out.

Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, especially when working on 'big' issues like the current October magazine, some things just slip by, such as the typos.

That's no excuse though and rest assured it's something I really don't like to see.

I'm glad you liked the issue and appreciated the comments.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

• 2 weeks later...