Harvest

Pingu

Now for a lot of our tighter sheds this year we've been trialling this elevator which also helps stop grains being crushed etc by pushing up as just places it where it's needed can shift 18 tons in 5mins

post-132-132639433861_thumb.jpg

post-132-132639433896_thumb.jpg

Just outside Colchester with land from Sudbury all way over to Great Bardfield :D

so you must have heard of the knotts,swift,wrights[bures/bulmer ]philps[foxearth/bures/hedinghams and gt bardfield ]they just got rid of a lexion 580 and replaced it with a case

Getting to know local farmers only lived in area since June last year but few those names ringing a bell all fellow competition ;D:D  but then if you know my bosses will know what award we got this year though ;)

Getting to know local farmers only lived in area since June last year but few those names ringing a bell all fellow competition ;D:D  but then if you know my bosses will know what award we got this year though ;)

i ain,t got a clue who you work for so put us out ok my misery