CNH / cvx / TVT build

Well ive made a bit of a start, had the deutz chassis painted a good while now and the mudguards. Got the donor tsa though the door yesteday and an hour 2s cutting and filling left me with a tvt bonnet this morning. Not truly perfect replica but will be good enough for me, and will look much better when stickered up. Roof still requires a little work and also to find a cs cab. Still unsure of which wheel option to use. TTV wheels, row crops or fendt wheels?? Might be my new sprayer tractor so row crops and cvt transmission would make a good sprayer/ fert sower tractor. And also have a set of pma weights so might swap front links for them.

C+C welcomed.

1f15eea6.jpg

fa47287c.jpg

0ec4ae04.jpg

• 3 months later...

626d8dc5.jpg

222a122d.jpg

Finally after a long wait ive got a cs off ebay, as the mudguards on these are about as accurate as your going to get, mock fitted the tvt and cvx bonnets up, by now id have thought id have made a decision of what its going to turn out, but i really like the idea of having a cvx now as i dont have any cases in my collection althought new holland blue always makes a nice looking conversion....... so what colour do i paint my styre ha ha!

yeah harvey, thats the problem im having in deciding what it'll end up, it will be for my own collection as theres a lot of moneys worth of parts used for it and want to make it something special, keep thinkg the nh looks like just another nh wereas the case looks like a big mean brute. just need to figure out what halfords paint is similar to case

i would say a tvt, i personally think the tvts look a whole lot better than the cvxs, and plus britains have made a cvx (even if they did make a hash of the glass in the cab) so i think a tvt would be much better, but it's up to you, also i think you should fit fendt wheels to it :)

Ive been sorting through my woekbench and arranging my parts, and have found enough to make a good cvx and a substandard tvt or vice versa as ive the left over britains cvx cab. Think i can get away with either fendt or ttv wheels as they came both, just have to decide what it will end up on, prob the one-pass or a 5 furrow plough

The uh kuhn plough looks simple enough to convert as is the repliagri with are the two implements im looking at to put on it. Alot most my tractors are usually on trailers it never matters what i use on them as realistically how often do you or anybody else ever look at the back ot the tractor when coupled up to a close fitting implement, would rather stick with the skiu's for most of my tractors as i do not see how the lack of quality in artisans linkages warrent their price tags.