Powerfarm Ford 8830

richo

The only differences on the tractor itself are the change of the number on the decal and the change in colour of the grille decal from white/grey to black/grey.

The only change on the box was to change the 'Ford TW35 Tractor' wording on the end flaps and above the window on the box front to read simply 'Ford Tractor'.

The Ford 8830 was produced by britains for one year in 1991. I have also heard rumoured that it was actually manufactured for a shorter time than this. Early 88,s were produced with the white/grey grill decal and in the box marked TW 35. I have seen one of these in the flesh and was sold at Zwolle boxed three years ago for an unbelievable price. I presume these were a crossover from the 3rd version of the TW35 - the 8830. As already mentioned the others were produced in updated box with the grey/black grill decal. All original 8830 side stickers are glossy aposed to the 35 which are more matt in colour. Original side decals also have a number of other differences to a repro which can be spotted at close inspection by the trained eye. 

Yes, but as I said their were crossover models, so this tractor could have always been in this box since manufacture. Would like to see more pictures of this piece so I could perhaps authenticate it fully. Presume it is your model? A lovely looking piece though, My favourite

Britains Model. So iconic of the late 80s/90s Ford tractor. Can not see front wheel clearly because of camera Flash may be you could email more pictures?

Yes, but as I said their were crossover models, so this tractor could have always been in this box since manufacture. Would like to see more pictures of this piece so I could perhaps authenticate it fully. Presume it is your model? A lovely looking piece though, My favourite

Britains Model. So iconic of the late 80s/90s Ford tractor. Can not see front wheel clearly because of camera Flash may be you could email more pictures?

one of my fav tractors as well, got 2 britains versions light decal and dark both boxed..... hence my name!!!!!!!!!!!!

got two conversions as well with the black floorpan as per the real tractors