siku remote control john deere 6920 S

tigerlilley

Hi,

My son has owned the siku remote control john deere 6920S for 18 months he has never dropped it and he hasnt worn it out, it has been back in its box for long periods, but the front headlights and the hydrolic arms on the back have given up. We changed batteries in the remote and charged the tractor battery to no avail, a lose conection may be?. We would really like to have it all working again. Has anybody had this problem and if so how did you fix it?.

Thanks.

My headlights also have stopped working.  :(  I contacted www.siku.de and they told me to contact the New Zealand siku agent. The New Zealand agent told me that they don't do repairs and wouldn't help me to find a repairer. So now my lights no longer work and  I don't know how to get them fixed.

• 2 weeks later...