The Legendary Case 1056xl and 956xl and the rest of the machines

case 1056xl mad

• 2 weeks later...

thanks.well we only have an 11 acre croft with 3 horses 5 acre of the grass is never touched by Tue horses and that is the Haleigh field this year we got about 45 bales it was a bit of a struggle this year as my dad had to go to hospital half way through but we got it in the end iv got more pictures so i will post them soon  ;)

Will do mate I'm away at the moment back Saturday so will post them up then and don't worry my pl man made it out that same night he had kidney stones  ;)

my dad had them to there not a nice thing to have hope hes well now

Well I had to go for an hour so he was on his own and he said he was cripeld but carried on baling ran out of net so he went to get a new roll and just about fainted putting it in then went back up to the field and balled another 6 rows of grass then step mum came home so she took him to hospital then I got a phone call from him saying he was in hospital but he didn't tell me what happend so I went back at night and wrapped them all so the pictures are from they day after

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...