scania r 620 mf truck & john dickinson all done ( finished)

like i have said in these feeds  doing these truck is ok for me because i get them for cost ,but i think it is very worrying to take on a truck project knowing you have just shelled out around £70 , i am now looking in to truck sticker wraps 1/32 scale just like real vans and truck  have that you see on the roads

like i have said in these feeds  doing these truck is ok for me because i get them for cost ,but i think it is very worrying to take on a truck project knowing you have just shelled out around £70 , i am now looking in to truck sticker wraps 1/32 scale just like real vans and truck  have that you see on the roads

I know what you mean about the cost, I will do one more I think as my original red one is nearly finished. I just wish Siku or someone else would do some more trucks in 1/32 scale, Scanias are great but a MAN, DAF or Volvo would be good too.

you know i carnt even see siku going much further with these because they don't sell ,i know a lot of siku deals and they have had these in stock since they came out ,as for price i heard a

" rumor"

that a lot of siku deals had complained to siku about the price of the trucks so siku reduced the cost price ,but then some of the dealers never past it on to the retail price ,"just a rumor"

i pay £42 inc vat so why are they all still sat at around £70 ???

siku direct ,David Davis in the uk is about the cheapest at £56.90  and he has a good postage price were its one charge of postage

It is a bit strange considering how 'toy like' most Sikus are, most item are in the £5 to £30 area then suddenly a £70 truck comes out, not to mention the ones with lights!!

If your supplier ever has too much stock for you I know a certain person who may take a couple off them  ;D

come and see me a spalding if not try  siku direct ,David Davis in the uk is about the cheapest at £56.90  and he has a good postage price were its one charge of postage and he might give you a bit of discount buying two ,just say you were talikg to me  ;) ;)