Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

wat you think of the sale? wasn't much at it, most lots seemed to be withdrawn

Yeah Steven I wasn't in the best of form now at a few items i had in mind were withdrawed as when I was down the night before to view the stuff and I spotted a set if MF wheel weighs off a MF 2000 series and the 6 MF2000 series front weighs that are hard to come by I know I don't have a MF2000 series tractor but dad really wants a nice MF2645E/85E as you can pick them up for around the same money as a MF135

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Steven I wasn't in the best of form now at a few items i had in mind were withdrawed as when I was down the night before to view the stuff and I spotted a set if MF wheel weighs off a MF 2000 series and the 6 MF2000 series front weighs that are hard to come by I know I don't have a MF2000 series tractor but dad really wants a nice MF2645E/85E as you can pick them up for around the same money as a MF135

aye well my dad and uncle knew the family having the sale and I think they had some sort of disagreement. that's why lots were withdrawn, a MF2000 series would be nice. never drove one but they look the part all the same. I think the family have a few Mf2000 series tractors that weren't up for sale

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot I had these pictures took these at a local show that we attended with work as we had a few cars at it

seen these all lined up on the way into the show grounds

024_zps06125e2c.jpg

next to us was the Landini  stand took a real liking to this one which I got to sit in and have a good look round it as I know the guy who had them there as he sold up the MF375

025_zps5bfab14c.jpg

026_zps69395c97.jpg

next up the Masseys

032_zps69482f3b.jpg

033_zps5d3902d1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Great pictures as usual! That Ford 5000 is a minter, whats the story behined the green fergy with the dual wheels then?

Thank's Massey Boy not sure of the story it looks to me like it was used airport or RAF something like that

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been off for a few days so I been out in my travels a few from my friends farm

IMG_3624_zpsfb8a3799.jpg

IMG_3625_zpsc65be44e.jpg

This machine is for sale at the time of the pictures a man was in the yard looking at it.

IMG_3627_zpsbdcdb66f.jpg

IMG_3626_zps34e4a918.jpg

Then I pop down to my other mates he was turning a 10ft gate way into a 20ft gate way as he has the field let for spuds

we needed another gate so off we went on his mint and I mean mint MF390T with just over 4000hours

IMG_3622_zps27acb05f.jpg

IMG_3623_zps63df098c.jpg

Archived