Ben Burgess jd 8360r conversions not for sale

I have done some john deere conversions for ben burgess john deere dealer I have added wheel weights singels and twos plus two types of front weight blocks and one weight frame number plates as well and painted the sockets above the back linkage as well as added ben burgess logos and datatag labels to the models are not for sale as yet but I hope that will be soon as thay have to frist be passed from ben burgess them selfs.

004_zps62f5510e.jpg

002_zpsa1ff3934.jpg

005_zps7785bd4d.jpg

JohnDeere8360R_zps7ef2ea3a.jpg

169502__zps8ef3c132.jpg

010_zpsdba21d91.jpg

When I read at the top of the page that you had fitted wheel weights to a 8360R I thought for just one second that maybe someone has finally made accurate sized and shaped JD wheel weights :)

Sadly you haven't :  there far too small as the pic of the real 8310R and this pic clearly shows.post-743-0-30222900-1374785464_thumb.jpg

I tried to have some specially made for an 8345R a couple of years ago but they turned out to be too big :-[  and to be honest John Deere couldn't have made a more complex weight to copy  >:(  why didn't they just make one like the Fendt ones which are perfect for Case, NH, Claas etc ::)

Heres my 8360R effort from last year :)post-743-0-46080100-1374786173_thumb.jpg 

well yes I know this but you can only work with watt you have I did look in to have some made my self but like all ways the costs are way over the top but saying that it dos look ok and yours as well its like every think like this most things can be done but the cost stops it.

Archived