MF square baler parts

B O R

Hi, does anyone know where older MF baler spares can be sourced, many of the parts for older balers are now deleted from MFs parts lists. Im after new reel bands for my MF10 baler, they are the same bands used on the 703, 15 and 20 baler models. There are 2 side bands that have small lugs for attaching to the pick up reels sides and then there are 11 bands in the middle. Im trying to source a complete set if possible or a very good second hand set, im contacted a few MF dealers but have had no joy as yet, any help much appreciated or even an alternative solution such as reel bands of another make of baler that would fit.......thanks

not at the minute but will be trying to get them tomorrow, ive been looking in the most likely places for the parts such as sparex and woodfields and 2x mf dealers but only just today thought about trying to get the actual part numbers for the bits I need,i would consider fitting new reel bands from another make of baler but its difficult getting anything that comes close to what im after

Thanks, I've been onto their site but unfortunately the bands they do is for the later 124/128 baler, they are almost 40mm narrower than the ones I'm after. I'm surprised there not still available for the older balers

Archived