some tractors

CJ

that machine is the sludge injector, this place has a contract to remove 7000 tons a year from the local sewage works and it is then injected on to short rotation willow coppice, it was made in denmark aswell and to the best of my knowage is the only 1 in ireland and maybe the uk. The trailers carting the sludge are full spec 16 ton kanes with cross engineering additions which include a pick up hitch, special rear door, aguer inside to move the sludge to the small door in the rear and all controls at the back corner.  ;)

Is is it sludge granuals??? At Wessex Water who I worked for we had bio-dryers which made sludge granuals marketed as Bio-Gran. 750kg bags or 5kg buckets. You could use it on your roses or on newly built motorway/railway embankments, landfil sites, quarries, anywhere for land reclamation really. Most of it went out as cake in bulk though, that was spread through Terra-Gators.

its the sludge cake deere-est we cant spread it on the land though has to be injected, I tell u that stuff wakes u up in the morning, it was a good set up to most days a cvx 1170 was carting but when it got on top of him i went with the mxu 135 hauling 19 tons a time in the 16 ton trailers ;D, I still have two months work experiance left to do so im heading to a 5500 acre arable farm in stevenage in july. ;D

• 8 months later...