Shed

dr-abich

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You. Could be more realistic if I remove that siku  front hitch or replace for proper one but have no too much time for that. Already stuck with JD conversion due to lack of time and BMX season is close so .. ;) got some excuses. Last time i find out i spent 3 hours on preparing bender for cultivator teeth and bent maybe 10 of them in that time.

Great shed. What roof covering detail will you do? Dad made mine 40 years ago with light grey paint but the options are great nowadays. Maybe individual big six corrugated sheets. I think Hollylovestoys does them?

• 4 weeks later...

We starting field preparation for onion. Spreading manure. Disking with catros , Plowing and then to make field smoother we put prosol power harrow with smooth roller after it . Its not realistic photos but i'm beginner in it. In close future we gonna make something more realistic with my son. For now we enjoy playing ;) together

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0667.JPG

Archived