International 1255XL

dr-abich

Hi lads i had an idea to build one but i found one in very good price on brushwoodtoys. I was very happy i can purchase an International till one moment. Unboxing.  First i snap OS steps but ok i found out its possible to glue it possible glue in Chinese factory was a crap. Then i tried to turn front wheels ooh my i snap another thing which was steering rod because turning radius(range)was insufficient. Ok that fixable and i've already done it get rid of that ridiculous connection to steering wheel by the way its bent from factory.  So my happiness disappeared  for a moment. I try to hang on front weights looks like its not matched properly. It's just hangs.   Another thing was to connect some implements. First of all I wasn't able to took off pin from the hook.  Tried to fit catros from siku ok its fits but rising it hmm that's questionable because locking mechanism it not locking on maximum raise position.   In my opinion this model its not worth its money. Really nice good details but not for that money it should cost around 35£ not 65 or 100 like i found somewhere. All at all im happy i have it but quality of that is lower than replicagri models. Unfortunately they haven't got 1255 and 1455 in offer 

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG