Ford 8210

Remits115

A bulldozer does cost a lot! Our dozers are rather small. My dad told me that both de Komatsu's costed around 80.000 Euro's, that's about 160.000 NZ Dollars. That really surprised me!

Wow!!!!!

I'll try and find some other guys photo's of the kit here just for you!!!  :)

Here's one pic I took yesterday. We did 101 loads but the harvester need bearings on the pick up roller so we stopped before doing any damage.

CVX1190 harvesting on triples, Claas 836 on duals with 8t trailer also on duals.

post-227-132638559435_thumb.jpg

ow wow thank you SO much!!!

This is so cool!

more?  ;)

There will be more over the next few weeks but I want to get the whole operation in photo's and in order before I post them. So I'll have to ask you to be patient, although I can just tell you want to see more now!!!

The elevator is from Finland but not sure of the brand.

thats impressive tris. wereabouts are you doing it, near ohaupo?

No, we travel up Ngatea on the edge of The Coromandel Peninsula for this, it was featured in Rural Contractor, August 2006. The contract is run by Dryland Contracting for NZ Peat.

Impressive pics Tris! More please. What were you driving?

Another 6180  ;) with a chrome stack  :-* But I think I am having the 6290 soon  :(