at the slurry

massey man

very nice!!

slurry seems to be going on a bit on the heavy side?

this was one of my favourite jobs on the farm. Remember doing it in frosty mornings, up from 5:30 and spreading right through the day if ground conditions were ok.

Noel

thats the exact one i drove at a course

you must have done the tractor safty course then it would be a good tractor with the dyna shift as we were carting water on tues and the 5460 was pushing her up the hill with the exact same load

Is the dynashift not better in them??? Can't really comment never drove a dyna 6, but uncle has just bought a 6465 dyna 6!!! ;D ;D

its easyer there no bit gear lever to pull at you just tap a wee lever back and forward to up and down gears

we run a 6290 5465 and the 6480 dyna 6 and the 6290 wins every time pulling wise and gripping wise,6480 alot handier to drive and alot more modern,better visability out of the cab also but the back end is finished teribly,with the hydralic arms up you cant reach the dipstick to dip her for back end oil!,i call the person who designed that the dipstick  :P

>:( >:(

No just something to do and its fun. ;D ;D

pasted both times but got done for speeding in the dyna the last time :D :D

sorry couldnt resist it, you wont be sayin greenmounts fun when ur doing a full time course at it