1st cut

massey man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the fella with the johndeere harvester cleared 130 acres n  a day,duno how much the other boy would,when we photographed the rake it was broke down  :P

I wonder how farmers can afford contractors these days, not much money in farming anymore!  I missed the sliage a lot, we cut our own silage on the dairy farm i worked on, abviously on a smaller scale than contractors, can remember the 6am starts and lucky if we got into bed by 1am the following morning.

I love to have a go at the contracting, aw well.... back to real world ha ha!

excellent pics boy, man im starting to feel i may be missing out and am starting to get a bit panicky  ;D ;D still hav a couple weeks left here before going home, still though they wont be really starting properly in kerry for another week or two according to my sources. whats it like in the rest of the country are they busy or is it mainly up north so far