kuhn 303 mower

batcher

Just a few pics in action behind my mxu 135 pro was only ten acres but kept my busy for a couple hours  ;D

first time around

SUNP0001-12.jpg

SUNP0005-10.jpg

been about 4 years since i last used a mower

SUNP0004-10.jpg

used to using mowers on the right

SUNP0003-11.jpg

but on the left

SUNP0006-9.jpg

took a bit of getting used too

SUNP0007-7.jpg

i dont like mowing p[lus we have a front left had side mounted on that my da mate use os i keep of it i always sim to find the only fence on a straw bale or someithing the mower dosent like to eat

The other bloke i work with has a triple set of mowers .two years ago he was doing the 3m around the headland with the front mower and hit a water trough  ::) was a 1 in the morning though but he still has the pee taken out of him  ;D

The other bloke i work with has a triple set of mowers .two years ago he was doing the 3m around the headland with the front mower and hit a water trough  ::) was a 1 in the morning though but he still has the pee taken out of him  ;D

Nothing like a early start  :D :D