Will this work as a good pig pen/ Shed?

farmernick06

Do you think this would make a good pig pen?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this would make a good pig pen?

• Yes it will be OK
    • With a bit of work
    • Wow thats perfect
    • Nick, do be serious, play with your make up instead
    • Waste of a pit stop

Question

Well undecided about this, an old Scalextrix pit stop. The stickers and 8 sign are all removeable but do you think it would work as a good pig pen on my layout? Was extremely undecided.

The idea is to put a pen on the back so it works as a kind of shelter? I don't mind if you hate the idea  :)

post-770-13263862024_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638620244_thumb.jpg

How about you try and make it look as though its clad in corrugated thingymajig. And how about you make some of the walls look like theyre made out of blocks just an idea.

Good ideas mate, trying to do the corrugated iron now, but the breeze block idea is something i didn't think of .. may probably do that, thanks mate  ;) I've painted the roof grey now so looks a bit more .. um greyey  :-\ :D :D

Tryed the block idea, couldn't find an excellent pen but i think it looks alrightish ... needs a lot more work but am i going in the right direction? I also sprayed the roof grey and have got some 'corrigated iron' to go on top  :)

( The cameras at an angle i think, the bricks arent that slanted )

post-770-132638625943_thumb.jpg