Hachette 1.43 scale tractors

Barry

Seulemont parsque nous ne parle pas Francais,, mon petit choux.

Sorry only did French for a couple of years in 65 and 66, an' before you bu**ers say it; it was 1966, not 1866. Got thrown out after an argument with the French teacher cos she said You can't say it's raining cats and dogs in a French exam. I bl**dy did.  ;);D:D

• 1 month later...

Anyone going to post up some pics of these?  Several more have come out since the last post. Up to now I've got about 14 of them, terrific detail for the scale, only to be expected seeing that they are made by UH.

Anyone going to post up some pics of these?  Several more have come out since the last post. Up to now I've got about 14 of them, terrific detail for the scale, only to be expected seeing that they are made by UH.

There was a UH Hachette 1/43 Power Major listed on E Bay tonight. I thought it was a strange link but now it makes sense. The tractor looked identical to the 1/16th one. It was standing next to a Britains blue NH tractor and you could see that it was noticably smaller... A lovely looking model.

I wonder if they are making the 1/32 version of it for UH. I'm actually surprised that UH are offering this model in three scales. 1/16th, 1/32nd and 1/43rd... Pretty good of them really.  ;)  :)

I have said this in another post somewhere but these models, the 1:43 ones that is, should come with a magazine. The mag is in French and were 11.95 Euros including the model which was stuck to the mag with that clear rubbery peel-off glue. The model was housed in thin perspex/plastic cover and screwed to a black plastic plinth with the name/type of the tractor and date of first manufacture in silver or white printed on it like the Siku 'Farmer' series models and there was a greeny card packaging wrapped around the base.