Veiw out of the MX window

ctsboy

NICE!! Just what we want in 1/32. lovely bit of ploughing there to CTS. i only ever did a little bit of ploughing, contractors did ours then my boss bought a 5f Dowdeswell which I used on about 200 acres before leaving. Something I always wanted to get good at though, very satisfying when you lift the plough at the gate ready to leave the field then admire what you've done, do you stil find that?

Yeah i agree Deere-est ;D

Don't get to do a lot of ploughing now it is mainly min tilled! But that was a nice easy bit some sand!!!! the only problem was the plough pulled all over the place but flew through it!

It is definatly a model much needed in 1/32!

i only ever got a go of ploughing once it was with a 6 furrow Dowdeswell hooked up to a M.F. 8270  :-* she was an animal i only got to spend bout half an hour on it though but its something id really like to do more off, nothing beats going into a field and being able to see your self making progress especially when theres a nice finish after

Got the plough back on the Mx again got to start ploughing in winter beans or was supposed to on wednesday but jarred my back drivin the bl***y 6480 MF >:(so off work for a couple of days sat on a tractor ploughin would not be good :-[ When i get going will try and get some pics of it at work!

James