Wiking Fendt 936

Fendt Fahrer

I agree it's a stunning model. Defenitly worth the price. However I wish that the hardware on the inside of the door would be "real" instead of just decals on the door. Another point is the front window , it should have a slight arch on the top instead of being straight. Also I think the chasis has got the wrong grey, it's definitly not Fendt grey. I know I am picking on small details but they would not have been so hard to do. But the rear hitch is something else. It's adjustable in hight, which means you can attach european and North American style equipment. Ie: PTO can be above or below.

I connected the Krone Loader Wagon to it and the PTO shaft fits in to the PTO of the Tractor !! 8) 8)

The front linkage is great to, altough I am not sure it goes low enough . It also would be nice if the front arms could be put in "transport" position like on the real tractor.

Overall I would give this tractor a 9 out of 10. With 10 being "out of this World". It's a huge improvement on the siku and gives UH a run for their money. But for twice the price of the Uh it should !

The PTO from the krone fits on the PTO from the fendt. But it cost my some time >:( >:(

Or i have 2 left hands  :D :D

texas