7740 bonnet help

alpinefocus

Question

19 answers to this question

Depends on the year, the last of the Fords had blue tops too. We've had this humorous discussion year after year ;D

My trusty old 6640 sle 1996 model its blue top and has ford badged also I miss that girl now, shes now colcked up 7000 hrs

I thought we was on about the bonnet in this topic not the colour of the roofs ::):D :D

true but u already answered the question for alpinefocus

99% of australian new hollands have blue roofs dosnt matter what year they are

true but u already answered the question for alpinefocus

99% of australian new hollands have blue roofs dosnt matter what year they are

when the 40 series first came out it was a ford before the name was changed to new holland, and the ford 40 series had white roofs to start with ;)

when the 40 series first came out it was a ford before the name was changed to new holland, and the ford 40 series had white roofs to start with ;)

yea its debatable realy because because our 7740 out at work has Ford/New Holland on it

Just New Hollands over here have blue roofs as far as i have seen and i have seen alot of tractors

yea its debatable realy because because our 7740 out at work has Ford/New Holland on it

Just New Hollands over here have blue roofs as far as i have seen and i have seen alot of tractors

it's easy spud, when Fiat bought Ford tractors they was aloud to use the Ford name for 10 years, after they changed the roofs to blue instead of white (the chassis changed from blue to grey) they was decaled as New Holland and Ford was placed just below the model number before they the Ford name was dropped all together

post-978-132638682207_thumb.jpg