hawk silage bucket!

bremner_metallica

6830 new this year quite a good tractor good puller and the automatic gear box is handy  :D good on the pit filled the back tires with water so its farely heavy!

dont really no anything about the buck rake! very solid shes done really well to have last this long pushes thousands of acre a year!!

this is the only flick of bucket ive seen!

sold a 6910 for it it had really strongfront linkages it was also the first deere on the pit before that it was always cases and a fiat

first it was a 4240 the a fiat 110 90 then a case 5120 then a mx 100 the a mx135 the the 6910 then a liebher for a bit then this machine!!

no doubt the case wer the the best on the pit:D  sure matty? :P

all i can see is its a jd 6830 nice  ;) with front linkage good and from what you say it has the premium plus gear box range command system all good  8) 8) the front linkage i dont have a clue!!! and you have also taken off the front mud gards so when you are rolling the walls in you can get against the walls without ripping them off!!! good idea! been doing it for years the jd also is green star ready as it has a bracket for the green star / star fire / auto stere system!!!

such a nice tractor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bucket / buckrake is that of the flick varirety not of the push type

over all a nice set up!!!!!!!! would like to drive a simlar setup when im older!!!!

6830 new this year quite a good tractor good puller and the automatic gear box is handy  :D good on the pit filled the back tires with water so its farely heavy!

dont really no anything about the buck rake! very solid shes done really well to have last this long pushes thousands of acre a year!!

this is the only flick of bucket ive seen!

if you look for my silage o7 topic on my farm you will see a flick type on a 434jcb ;)

look's like a laforge front linkage,as for the buckrake looks like a combo,as don't think hawkfawk did a flickoff only straight forks,even then they only went on wheeled loader's not front linkage's.

Not hard to cut the brackets of and make it 3pt  ;)

i got the hawkfork video of all there products and it shows the jd on a push off  ;):)

have they got a current one? I have one from about 12yrs ago, the tines are made out of ex-railway line and REALLY tough from memory, or maybe that was only the orchard-grubber ones? These don't look anything like as thick.