puma 180

batcher

nice bus there, tho i still prefer the blue version i think, does it have the multi controler like the mxu pro?, what did it replace and what will it be doing then ?

The puma has replaced (now for the cheers) the 7210  ;D She is not a multicontroler .Her main dutys are the triple mowers class 2200 or the new 3200 quad balers and every other job going as a write this she is on bale cart  ::) Have said i would look good on my trimmer  ::)

does it have the 50kph box and front suspension? they suppose to drop engine rpm in top cog on the road

thats a nice sounding motor they put in them, and they are a not badly thought out machine under the pretty bits........some people either like or dislike the common componentry thing.........the dash is MXu ain't it, cab shell is too, but different under the panels, wiring looms etc......i think they are put together well too, even the jxu and mxu that comes from austria is better finished then the older ones

there is a couple 40k non suspended ones on the lot here, they will sell fast.....will have to see if they have the second door on the cab............i can't remeber seeing a latch

• 2 weeks later...